Sunday, February 14, 2016

Personal design idea


So the new Beyoncé song dropped "formation" and everyone is going crazy about it and it's catchy lyrics. While working on a project late at night, I was presented with the opportunity to work on something small. So this was the end result. I'm not completely satisfied with it but I did want to include part of Beyoncé song since it was playing on repeat. There can definitely be a bit of shadow added to create the bottles shadow towards the bottom. The top of the bottle /bottle cap can be shown a little more love, I think I skipped that area? Although I love the contrasting colors, I feel like more could've been done. I definitely need to sit down and think about the concept of the design because so far it's just a hot sauce with font. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

No comments:

Post a Comment